Why work at Journey
Journey Agency was established in 2013, and today we count 50+ employees in Stockholm and Oslo. We are growing rapidly and we’re constantly in need of new talent on our team.
At Journey, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of a growing company as well as your own workday. We offer freedom with responsibilities, and here’s five more reasons why you should choose us:
We level up together
At Journey, we want to see each other succeed and grow. You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of digital experts who engage in regular knowledge sharing sessions and workshops dedicated to our respective fields of expertise.
Every employee receives a yearly scholarship intended for courses and seminars. We expect you to take advantage of this opportunity, not only to educate yourself, but to share the knowledge with the rest of the team.
We respect and have fun with each other
Because every client and every case is unique, so are we. We believe having a diverse and respecting environment is one of the main reasons for our ongoing success. Only by using different approaches and joining forces as a team, will we be successful – online and offline.
We care greatly about maintaining a good work environment, having regular social happenings and company trips. We never miss an opportunity to celebrate, no matter the occasion – whether it’s winning a new client, merging with another company, or celebrating that Friday feeling.
We are explorers
Our clients range from multinational companies in the financial industry, to the local hairdresser around the corner from our office. Working in an agency, no day is the same.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with clients in different industries, or specialise in your favourite field. There’s a big world out there and we intend to explore it.
We are playful but professional
We believe in having a good balance between professionalism and playfulness. Not only will we provide you with food, drinks, and unlimited use of bean bag chairs, you’ll also get benefits like health insurance, home office, and gym membership.
When you’re joining the Journey team, we make sure your life is better for it – whether you join us at our penthouse Oslo offices with a panoramic view of the city, or our downtown Stockholm office with the buzzing city centre right outside the door.
Roles shaped around you
To keep up with the rapidly changing digital world, we’re constantly shaping spaces for the unique skills and motivations of our team. Whether you consider yourself a digital marketer, producer, paid media expert, designer, developer, sales person or something in between, Journey is a place where you can shape your role around what you value.
It doesn’t matter if you’re fresh out of graduate school or have years of experience under your belt. New talent is always welcome, and we hope to see your application in our inbox by tomorrow morning.
What can you expect working in one of our departments?
SEO and content
- Be part of a leading SEO team and creative department.
- Get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients, from small entrepreneurs and e-commerce stores, to big banks and culture actors.
- Get your own client portfolio and create SEO / content strategies.
- Work with a wide range of content: SEO, Native Ads, blog posts, website content, and much more.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Join a team which values individual talents and utilises every member’s skills to improve the whole department’s performance.
- A unique sales culture where teamwork is emphasised above internal competition. Chase goals and celebrate together.
- Responsibility to achieve results in the way you see fit.
- Efforts are noticed, wins are celebrated and feedback is part of our practice.
- A generous compensation scheme.
- Work with a number of different industries and business sizes. Ranging from e-commerce stores with budgets of several million a year, to small businesses like startups with big potential.
- Client portfolio with full control of accounts. Assign strategies and work the way you think is best in order to help the client reach their goals.
- Flexible tasks. Get the chance to work with graphic design, videos, ads, project management, and more.
- Work with a variety of advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Bing, LinkedIn, and more).
- Work in a team of experts that collaborate on industry knowledge and client results.
- Join a team of WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace and Shopify experts.
- A culture of mentoring from experienced developers and and continuous learning.
- Freedom to work with any technology and software for your projects.
- Work solo or in teams with other developers.
- Opportunity to take paid-for programme language courses
- Work with clients from different horizons and different needs.
- Having the freedom to come up with your own design suggestions and pitch to the client yourself.
- Adobe CC suite offered by Journey with the latest tech gear to let you create what you want.
- A primary role to get new clients, prospect and be involved all along the creative process with the client.
Customer Experience Managers
- Versatility. Every client´s needs are different and require a different approach.
- Own projects from start to finish.
- Responsibility to develop strategies for maintaining client loyalty and increasing lifetime value.
- Multi-disciplinary. Collaborate across departments.
- Project management internally while simultaneously building relationships with the clients.
Oslo’s nicest offices: 850 sqm top floor office in Skøyen, with a restaurant, showers and changing rooms, free parking and central commute
Rated amongst the “Top 10 Worksplaces in Norway” by EqualityCheck (2019 – 2021)
International growth opportunities across our Nordic offices
Annual personal education budget of 25.000 NOK
Active work from home policy
Free health insurance
Premium pension plan
Quotes from happy employees
“My favourite thing about Journey is the amount of knowledgeable people I get to meet and work with, both internally and on the client side. There is always something I can learn from someone.“
Tormod Tønsberg, developer.
“What I love most about working at Journey is the freedom within my responsibilities. This makes my job feel like an adventure. I also have to give a shout out to the greatest colleagues in the world, they always make my day.“
Ida Pernille Christensen, CXM & Content Advisor.
“The best thing about working at Journey is the people. It’s a game changer.”
Jonatan Killingstad, Account Manager.